Edinburgh Farmers' Market runs every Saturday 9 a.m until 2 p.m.. Overlooked by the castle, it's a wonderful setting to buy your weekly vegetables, dairy, meats, fish and, of course, Falko breads and cakes.
Falko Konditormeister attend the market every week apart from a couple of weeks at the beginning of January each year. Not all of the 60+ producers attend each week. Visit the Edinburgh Farmers' Market website to see when particular producers attend each market.
Falko's Market Products
Our variety of products changes each week, depending upon Season but usually includes:
- Self-made pastries
- Seasonal tartlets and slices of ambient temperature cake
- German-style breads (from 100% rye, rye/wheat mixes through to malted wheat breads and 100% spelt breads
- Brioche, raisin & hazelnut brioche, chocolate brioche and raisin brioche bread
- Wheat sourdough baguettes
- Bread Rolls
- Pretzels, Cheese Tongues and Sausage & Cheese Tongues
We recommend visiting early as some of the producers' products can run out quite quickly. Please remember that the market's trading license only begins at 9 a.m.
Close to the city centre on Castle Terrance. Detailed information can be found on Edinburgh Farmers' Market's Location web page.